By partnering with us you can offer your customers and members an extensive, flexible suite of business solutions, tailored to meet their individual needs. We help you provide your customers with critical services related to payroll processing, Human Resources Information System (HR) and we also offer opportunities in some cases to also partner with our Payment Processing, Marketing or other services. Let us help you attract new customers and solidify your current relationships, minimizing your risk and investment.
To get started with partnering with us, please contact Dan at Dan@PayrollGA.com or at 678.745.8463, or use the partner contact form at the bottom of this page.
What does a potential partnership with us mean to you?
- Greater success for everyone by working together.
- Maximized results by engaging each other’s strengths.
- Mutual business development—providing valuable, qualified leads to each other for our respective products and services.
- Customer satisfaction—We understand that trust is key to your business success, because it is for us, too. When you refer your customers to Heartland, we treat them with the professionalism and respect they deserve and you expect.
- A partner you can trust—At the core of our business model is our commitment to full-disclosure and fair business dealings with our merchants and partners. This is more than a goal, it is the way we conduct business in every aspect of our company.
- Merchants have the right to demand honesty, fairness and transparency. That’s why Heartland created the Merchant Bill of Rights. It guides not only how we conduct business, but with whom we want to do business. What do our values mean for our partners
- And for partners who qualify, we also have affinity programs, or even white label opportunities for selected partners
What type of partners does our Payroll & HR solutions normally seek?
- CPA’s and other accounting / bookkeeping professionals
- Insurance professionals, especially independent insurance agents who specialize in commercial lines such as workers comp, and/or health and benefits
- Independent banking professionals who may wish to discuss becoming a Payroll / HR partner
- Point-of-sale dealers and Vars
- Other business professionals who may seek a relationship with a long term payroll partner